P-INDUSTRY has been a leader in the stamping sector for decades, and has the ability to stamp sheets from 0.1 mm to 8 mm. It produces parts for the household appliance, automotive and all applications that require metal parts: steel, stainless steel, pre-galvanized steel, aluminum, bronze, copper, brass and pre-painted.
Cold sheet metal forming processes include the most modern technologies, such as threading operations, bushing and small assemblies insertion directly on the progressive dies to obtain completely finished parts.
Having noticed the constant presence of plastic and non-ferrous materials in its customers’ projects, P-INDUSTRY has also developed plastic overmoulding capabilities, in order to guarantee maximum flexibility and competence in this important application as well.
The molding capabilities are:
- Materials: steel, stainless steel, pre-galvanized steel, pre-painted steel, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, brass, copper and its alloys and titanium.
- Presses for molding: from 25 to 1,000 tons
- Coil width: up to 1,500 mm
- Thicknesses: from 0.1 mm to 8 mm
The presses set is made of:
- Swan neck presses
- Double column mechanical presses
- Double column mechanical presses, with Link Drive system
Press brands: BALCONI, MOSSINI, SCHULER, BRUDERER, INVERNIZZI
- Thrust force (divided by bands):
- From 0 to 500 KN
- From 501 to 1.000 KN
- From 1.001 to 10.000 KN
- Feeding type: Transfer, Automatic step and Combined
- Machine tables: up to 5,000 x 2,200 mm